Dealing with an unplanned pregnancy can be a very confronting and stressful time as you process the information, depending on your personal circumstances you may wish to speak with friends or family, discuss your options with health professionals or possibly with a partner. The important thing to remember is that you are not alone. As specialised GP's working in women’s health, we are available to support and help you, as and when you need.
Don’t delay seeing a doctor if you think you may be pregnant! The sooner you confirm you are pregnant, the longer you have to seek information and to make a decision.
- If you are considering continuing with the pregnancy, then early screening and antenatal care are important.
- If you are unsure of your decision, or are wanting an abortion, then timing is also critical in keeping your options open.
Remember—we are here for you:
- helping you understand your options.
- supporting you to process and decide on what is best for you at this time.
- providing psychological support, or support in telling your partner.
- managing your termination or your ongoing pregnancy.
Booking to see an Integriti Women’s Health Doctor
For further information on your options and making a decision, don’t hesitate to book an appointment with an Integriti Women’s Health Doctor:
You do not need a referral to see one of our doctors.